Question:
Would you use a social network only for family members?
?
2012-10-26 18:08:23 UTC
I want to build a social network that is exclusive only to your family members. Basically, you start out by building your family tree. Every slot on your family tree would have a profile of a family member. As the family tree grows, the social components of the site make your family relationships more meaningful.

For example, there would be a news feed that would contain the status posts from your family tree members. You would be able to comment on your family tree's posts. You could also chat with family members who were online.

Additionally, you would be able to upload digital and analog/physical content and share it with your family. Today, a majority of the content we share (photos, videos) are from digital sources (such as our phones or digital cameras). But with this website, you would be able to upload your physical video tapes/cassettes and physical photo albums. That is what I mean by analog/physical content.

All you would have to do is to convert your video tapes onto DVD. You can either do this at a retailer store (i.e. Costco, Walmart) or at your local drug store (i.e. CVS, Walgreens). Or, if you have a VHS-DVD combo player, you can convert your home videos onto DVD. We will then provide the software for you to extract the video files from your DVD onto your PC, and upload it to your account. For photos, you could get your local drug/retailer store to put them on DVDs for you and you could pull the photos from the DVD and upload them. Or, you could do it cheaper by scanning it at home.

Once your digital/analog photos and videos are on your profile, your family members can view them, comment them, and download them. You could do the same thing to your family members as well.

Is this a good idea? Is this something you could see yourself using? Please let me know your honest thoughts, I want to build this immediately!
Three answers:
nordyke
2016-10-08 06:46:51 UTC
somewhat a competent theory yet: a million. Who pays for it 2 All kinfolk might could have it hence it would want to be go platform nicely suited. 3 cell telephone variations may be required. 4 human beings want one social networking app so hyperlinks to known networks needed. 5 human beings logging in won't be able to straight away see related members by using fact some families have conflict matters. 6 Webcam connectivity 7 online chat skill with offline message skill. 8 e mail skill. 9 online/offline/hidden skill. i'm beneficial there's some greater to think of approximately.
conkling
2016-10-04 17:59:07 UTC
2012-10-26 18:09:11 UTC
I already do, it's called facebook