Question:
My ipod shuffle wont work. The itunes doesn't pop up when I put it into my lap top usb. Just bought it and i a
wheels
2006-08-11 20:04:55 UTC
confused. Does it have to be fully charged to work?
Nine answers:
Angel
2006-08-11 20:06:36 UTC
yes....need to charged it..
prent
2016-12-17 14:23:49 UTC
Aries: waiting secure bypass- era X Taurus: Nashville Tennesse- Frank Turner Gemini: Nowhere in any respect- The Queers maximum cancers: at contemporary part- Minor threat Leo: My era- green Day Virgo: happy Birthday To Me- The Vandals Libra: The enamel Fairy And The Princess- Husker Du Scorpio: journey To the tip Of The East Bay- Rancid Sagittarius: Aero Zepplin- Nirvana Capricorn: 53rd & third- The Ramones Aquarius: here We bypass back- Operation Ivy Pisces: some Kinda Hate- The Misfits waiting secure bypass- era X
Hollywood™
2006-08-11 20:07:48 UTC
Make sure everything is set up on your computer first.

Did you put the CD in and download itunes?

It's not just going to pop-up with the ipod, you have to download it.

If you already did that, then try pulling up itunes before you plug in your ipod

I have a ipod nano and sometimes itunes doesn't come up right away either...

and NO it doesn't have to be FULLY charged to work =]
2006-08-11 20:07:30 UTC
not really, but it helps when youre just starting the thing out. try to run it completely dead until you charge it the first time. and the shuffle should work no matter how much battery power you have.
Giggles
2006-08-11 20:26:15 UTC
When you first get it, you need to let it charge for at least 3 hrs or til you see the plug sign and leave it alone, otherwise it'll mess up the battery.
shih rips
2006-08-11 20:07:32 UTC
ipod shuffle is sooo 2005, you need to upgrade yo!
Guzzy
2006-08-11 20:06:36 UTC
it works better when the battery is charged up.
2006-08-11 20:08:28 UTC
www.gadgetdetective.com put up post FAQS .public forum
helixburger
2006-08-11 20:10:10 UTC