Question:
Using Windows Vista, trying to Remove Admin Password.?
2010-11-12 05:04:01 UTC
Alright so I haven't touched the hard drive in forever and
it has a bunch of pictures my childhood I want but I can't
remember the password.

I've looked around and apparently everyone says that
going into Safe-Mode doesn't work. So I'm looking for a FAST
way to get the password deleted/removed/whatever.

I've tried using a CD key thing that I downloaded but I just
couldn't get it to work properly and it really upset me. So
I'm looking for someone who can lead me to a less time
consuming way to get my password removed.

I'M NOT LOOKING TO FORMAT THE HARD DRIVE.

Also if it matters I also have another hard drive that I'm
using right now and I was wondering that if I hooked up
the password protected hard drive to the computer as-well
if there was some way for me to hack into it that way?

I'm looking for any solutions please! Except formatting.
Five answers:
?
2010-11-12 18:27:52 UTC
If you have lost windows password, the best thing for you is creating a password reset disk.Actually,when you add a password to your pc,the first thing you should do is creating a disk in case you lost the password.But how to make a password reset disk after you have lost the password ? Follow these

You need to prepare:

1:A blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive

2.A computer which can link to internet

3.A program called Windows Password Key

Then let's begin

Step 1.Login to a PC which can link to internet,Download and install the program from http://www.lostwindowspassword.com in that PC

Step 2.Run the program and burn to CD/DVD OR USB flash drive

Step 3.Turn to your locked PC,insert the newly create CD or USB to your drive.Reboot the Computer and then follow the instructions,it is very easy to use.
?
2015-09-24 06:02:15 UTC
100% Reset Windows Admin Password - http://tinyurl.com/V8A53w6lEo
2010-11-12 19:00:28 UTC
I know an administrator tool for Windows password reset, Windows Password Breaker, it can easily reset your forgotten Windows password to blank without reinstall. you can have a try.

If you need, you can get Windows Password Breaker from Official site: http://www.recoverwindowspassword.com/
2010-11-12 05:34:21 UTC
http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html is fairly easy to use to remove passwords (download the file, then bur it to a disk. You boot the computer using that disk.)

Linux is another alternative - boot with the disk and copy all the files to another drive.
Asher
2010-11-12 05:08:38 UTC
you can linux bootable disc to gain access your harddrive without installing operating system..there are several tools which can remove administrator password by booting using them..

i did it once with this software

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

there may be better softwares too