Question:
How to reinstall Windows 7 without losing files?
?
2013-12-24 01:52:18 UTC
How to reinstall Windows 7 without losing files? My computer is very slow to backup files can i reinstall Windows without losing files?
Six answers:
?
2016-12-26 22:26:50 UTC
Reinstall Windows 7 Without Losing Programs
?
2016-09-30 15:15:07 UTC
Reinstall Windows 7 Without Losing Data
?
2013-12-24 02:22:08 UTC
We suggest you try out Repair Install option. It is useful when:

A System Restore did not fix the problem

You want to preserve your user accounts, data, programs, and system drivers so Clean Install is ruled out.

Here's a link that you may refer to:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3413-repair-install.html

However, before proceeding, we recommend that you create Windows 7 backup image so you have a path back if it somehow fails. Here's the link you may refer to:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/4241/how-to-create-a-system-image-in-windows-7/
?
2016-07-23 08:39:30 UTC
Card Recovery in 3 Steps!
?
2013-12-24 02:27:43 UTC
Shift your important files to another drive like D or E and install windows by formatting just the C drive. By doing this the files on D or E drive will remain untouched.
?
2013-12-24 01:54:01 UTC
use your control panel to delete all programs you are not currently using . get a product called win one click