Question:
freaking out right about now
2008-08-11 17:33:53 UTC
there is something wrong with my computer. once i log onto my user and go to anywhere to view a video it wont let me! and i try to go to my mail... and i cant get in. i got to my myspace home page and managed to login but i cant do anything else. what can be the problem? also when i tried to delet my account on the computer it freezes up and wont let me. all other users can watch videos (hich i have done in the past from my user but cant anymore) and they can get their mail. so what is the problem? what should i do.
please help.
One answer:
alleycat
2008-08-11 18:03:37 UTC
check to see if your have the user account set to limited...and not administrative. Administrator is what you want, ok?