Question:
Work pc wont let me right click, make folders, usb ports wont work..?
jorge f
2009-11-25 23:28:20 UTC
My work PC is totally locked up from any saving or copy-pasting.. any tricks to allow me to have a virtual folder online? Ive tried with drivehq.com, but i cant seem to copy paste anything onto it.. the Copy+C command doesnt work with files.. how can i unlock that?
Three answers:
2009-11-26 01:48:46 UTC
Put a Linux Live CD in the drive. Turn the computer off. Let it sit for a minute. Turn it on and boot from CD. If it still has problems, you have bad hardware, and I suggest that you take it to a repair shop.

If not, try booting from the hard drive, but boot into Safe Mode. Install an anti-virus program (or just run a portable program from CD or flash drive) with a fresh (less than 24 hours old) data download, and let it do a full scan.
2016-12-04 13:36:20 UTC
have you ever tried doing a "device fix" with the help of skill of "initiate", "upload-ons", "device kit", "device fix" to a factor till now the place you put in the information superhighway cam interior the 1st place? are you able to let us know who made the webcam (Eg Logitech) and what factor of it would not artwork - do you get no image, no sound, or not something of the two? in case you unplug the usb cable and reboot your pc, then reinsert the usb plug on your digicam, does your pc say it has got here upon new hardware and is installation it? if so, what happens next? Does it invite you to insert the CD that got here with it? Then what happens? in case you're able to provide us some clues to slender down the project, we'd be waiting to get you the place you prefer to be. do not postpone. Edit: purely edit your question to place the added information on the tip so as that all people can see them and grant there information.
2009-11-25 23:47:20 UTC
Could always use a linux live-cd.