Question:
I can't watch videos or play games. Why?
corny
2008-09-07 19:07:05 UTC
For some reason my computer won't open up any online games, or youtube videos. It takes me to the page with everything there but the actual video or the game. Does anyone know why? On facebook, it told me my JavaScript was disabled. I thought that might have had something to do with it, so I checked, and it looked enabled to me. Any other suggestions?
One answer:
SPCAnde
2008-09-07 19:13:22 UTC
Go to Java.com and download the latest update for Java, see if that works