Question:
What's the difference between MP3 files and AAC files?
Brento!
2006-09-05 00:23:19 UTC
my itunes is set to automatically convert songs that i rip from cds to aac files. it rips much faster this way. are there other advantages (or disadvantages) to this file type??
Four answers:
jeffma807
2006-09-05 00:30:10 UTC
AAC is Apple's proprietary format. Other than iPod, I don't think other MP3 players will read it. If you have an iPod, use this format. If not, stick with MP3 or WMA. They are more universal formats.
Rowdy answers
2006-09-05 00:27:29 UTC
AAC files are a different format to MP3 and possible not all MP3 players or phones will play it. Check the link below. Good luck!
2016-11-25 03:21:32 UTC
in simple terms diverse code between mp3 and aac records, convert any records to mp3 records, you could try RZ MP3 Converter, it fairly is loose, it could convert any video and audio records to mp3 audio records, inclusive of convert aac to mp3, etc, you could yahoo or google seek and get carry of RZ MP3 Converter, basic to apply wish it supplies help to!
2006-09-05 00:27:21 UTC
the only disadvantage i can think of is that some media players may not be able to play that extention