Question:
I am unable download 'anything' in the normal mode and in safe-mode-with-networking?
AirSwimmer
2008-08-26 06:47:28 UTC
I've full scanned my PC with spyware doctor and its has killed about 16 threats... but there Is still a text in the below-right of the takbar displaying " VIRUS ALERT! " .. . . help !
i dont want to format my pc ....
Two answers:
2008-08-26 06:57:22 UTC
You have to remove the piece of software that gives you the VIRUS ALERT! message, here are the instruction on how to remove it: http://www.computing.net/answers/security/virus-alert-in-taskbar/23176.html

Also, it would be very helpful if you could get an antivirus software.
Paul J
2008-08-26 20:04:08 UTC
Disconnect your internet connection (unplug the cable), reboot your computer in regular safe mode, then run Spyware Doctor again.

This should do the trick for you.